This week’s post is going to look a little different. Instead of doing some favorites, I’m focusing on five goals for August.
1. Limited spending. As a new teacher, I don’t get paid until the end of September so I’m in major need of budgeting.
2. Enjoy the start of my first school year. I’m really trying to think about the little memories and really participate in things.
3. Enjoy weekends. Since I have been working a majority of weekends for the past few years, I am really looking forward to enjoying weekends and doing things I want to do.
4. Wear different shoes. This is definitely different compared to the others, but I tend to wear the same pair of shoes every day and I have a closet floor full of shoes that need to be worn.
5. Do something with a friend. While I am super focused on school right now (teaching, not taking classes!) I am trying to remind myself I can spend time outside of the classroom, too. Luckily, I knew some of my co-workers, I am so excited to get to know more people and spend time outside of school with friends, too!
Do you have goals for this month? What are they?