I’m so sorry today’s post is coming so late! I ended up having a difficult time with a grad school assignment due to some of the instructions not being clear.
Anyway, today’s post is sharing all my favorite current beauty items! I’ve been trying a few new ones out and wanted to share with you!
- Charlotte Tilbury lipgloss. I got this in two different shades to try out: Pillow Talk and Sweet Stiletto. Sweet Stiletto is definitely not as pink as it is online. I am very impressed by this gloss. It is not sticky and has great pigmentation that lasts for a super long time.
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops. I heard about this but was extremely skeptical. I am very pale with freckles and have trouble with pretty much anything working with my skin. I struggle to find a foundation that works and most tanning products turn me orange. Isle of Paradise claims they are a “color corrector”. Anything that says color correcting for me is very scary because of my freckles-they mess with the formula and make it really difficult to get accurate color. Y’all, this stuff works! I am so impressed.
- Tula. I already did a full post about how much I love Tula. Go check it out here. You will love it and they have something for every type of skin.
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Foundation. I have used Neutrogena products for years, but this is the only foundation that I have found that works for me in the Neutrogena family. I used to have to get high end products because nothing else would accurately match my face.
- Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator. This is GAME CHANGING. Y’all, I can honestly not rave about this product enough. It’s amazing! It is worth every penny of its $29.00 price tag.
Have y’all been trying new products? Let me know in the comments!