It’s time for the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale! This means it’s time to share some of my picks. These items are all still in stock and available in multiple sizes. I love shopping the After Party Sale to pick up some great pieces at great prices.
- Darlah Stretch Dress | originally $218-sale price $59 | Prints: Carnivale Coral and One In a Melon
- Marlowe Tshirt Dress | originally $98-sale price $44| Prints: Sunshine City and One in a Melon
- Madison Skort | originally $78-sale price $24 | Print: Vitamin Sea
- Jane Shift Dress | originally $178-sale price $59 | Print: Turtle Villa
- Faye Skort | originally $98-sale price $29 | Print: Pink Neon Geo Eyelet
- Morri Sqaureneck One Piece Swimsuit |sale $54 | Prints: Corsica Blue and Private Island
- Margo Glitter Pump | sale $74 | Print: Onyx
- Patty Skort | sale $34 | Print: Lilly State of Mind
- Adeline Skirt | sale $29 | Print: Sea Cups
- Rae Square Neck Silk Tank Top | $34 | Prints: True Navy, Lillys Lemon, and Carnivale Coral
- Tosha Dress | $54 | Prints: Treasure Trove and What the Shell
Honorable mentions: any tank top that is cotton (think the Tabbie!). I also love popovers and luxletic leggings; however, I didn’t see much available right now. Also, if you haven’t picked up an agenda for 2021 yet, they still have several left in stock.
I love seeing how many casual dresses they have this time around. I know Lilly is all about the party, but I want to be dressed appropriately for the daytime, too!
Key to remember: Lilly does add new items, so make sure to check back periodically. The other big one is that items are non-returnable and exchangeable. I find it helps to go through my closet and find similar pieces to best guess my size. I have definitely been wrong before and stuck with the item though!