St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! I put together a guide of items to help celebrate the holiday! I did something similar for Valentine’s Day here. Last week, I didn’t have a blog post. I don’t have a good reason for this, except I’m exhausted.
I started working on one of my major assignments for my UVA class. After doing the entire assignment, the video failed to process. It’s an assessment of a child, so it’s not like I could just refilm it. This led me to an anxiety attack. Luckily, my professor is very understanding and isn’t penalizing me for it. I saw two homes-one was a total bust (it had mold), and the other wasn’t awful; however, needs work and the driveway is not great for bad weather (which in central Virginia is going to happen during the winter months).
I am the Teacher of the Month for a local radio station, Z95.1. Honestly, I haven’t talked about it much, even with people in “real life”. I don’t teach for the accolades. My purpose in teaching is to help my kids be their best selves and how to develop life skills. Hopefully, my class is learning some of these life skills and can apply them throughout their lives.
I’m trying something new with this post. Just click the image below and it becomes clickable!
- I Spy Book | This is such a fun book for little kiddos!
- Color Changing Straws | This is a cool way to add some magic (and science!) to St. Patrick’s Day!
- Coloring and Activity Book | A book full of fun activities for kids! It includes coloring activities, sudoku, mazes, and more!
- How to Catch a Leprechaun | Leprechauns are extra mischievous on St. Patrick’s Day. It’s important to know how to catch one and this book answers that question!
- Garland | Cute and simple, this garland will help create a fun St. Patrick’s Day atmosphere!
- Ladies Pocket T-shirt | A cute and simple t-shirt that you can wear all year long, not just for St. Patrick’s Day! I have a really hard time buying an item that I can only wear once. When a shirt has a shamrock on it, I feel like it screams “St. Patrick’s Day Only”! This shirt eliminates this problem since it’s solid green.
- St. Patrick’s Day Balloon Banner | Balloon banners are so much fun! This is a great way to throw up something to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, with a simple and quick item.
- St. Patrick’s Day Beads | So simple and easy!
How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year?