I’ve done a few 101 in 1001 posts, and while I’ve accomplished a lot of things on them, I’ve never finished one. My goal for this one is to finish one, or at least be 90% done. This would mean accomplishing at least 91 items.
I’m starting this list on May 15, 2020 and 1001 days is February 10, 2023.
If you haven’t heard of one of these lists before, McKenzie Horan from design darling created this a while back. Here’s her latest list.
I like to break mine up into different categories just to keep it a little more organized.
- Graduate with my M. Ed in Reading from UVA.
- Walk the Lawn at UVA.
- Take and pass the RVE for Reading Specialists.
- Maintain straight A’s in Grad School.
- Apply for recertification for my teaching license.
- Keep a recommendation list of books for my classroom.
- School email to inbox 0.
Fill out the FAFSA for Grad School.(May 2020)
- Create writing plans for 2020-2021 school year.
- Organize my classroom.
- Implement a lesson I normally wouldn’t.
Create a list of 101 things.(May 2020)
- Get a puppy.
- Have a puppy play date.
- Train my puppy to sit.
- Train my puppy to stay.
- Train my puppy to shake.
- Buy a house.
- Buy a queen size bed.
- Buy a sofa.
- Save a specific amount of money for my house.
- Save $30,000.
- Save $35,000.
- Save $40,000.
- Save $45,000.
- Save $50,000.
- Save $55,000.
- Save $60,000.
- Read 53 books in a year.
- Take a vacation.
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been before.
- Visit London.
- Visit Harry Potter Studios near London.
- Visit Scotland.
- Complete a Beachbody program.
- Organize tax paperwork monthly.
- Clean out my closet.
- Try paddle boarding.
- Get my tshirt quilt made/make it myself.
- Keep to my monthly budget for three months.
- Reach inbox 0 (personal email).
- Unplug from technology for 24 hours.
- Go to ADPi Grand Convention.
- Visit my friend in Florida.
- Visit my friend in North Carolina.
- Visit my friend in Northern Virginia.
- Go to Polo.
- Watch a full baseball game.
- Watch a full hockey game.
- Go to a UVA Field Hockey game.
- Go to a UVA Lacrosse game.
- Take a day for myself.
- Go apple picking.
- Go kayaking with a friend.
- Buy myself flowers.
- Visit the beach.
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon weekend.
- Workout with a friend.
- Go a month without shopping.
- Review 53 books in a year.
- Clean my room.
Help create a solid Alumnae Association for my sorority in my hometown.(May 2020) Serve on the board of my Alumnae Association.(President, May 2020)
- Buy a new car.
- Brunch with friends.
- Cook dinner.
- Drink 60 oz. of water every day for a week.
- Log my volunteer hours for my sorority as an alumnae.
Donate unused items from bathroom cleanout to the Shelter for Help in Emergency.(June 2020) Cleanout my bathroom.(June 2020)
- Deep clean my car.
- Take spin class at least once a week for a month.
- Go for a hike.
- Read every day for a month.
- Buy a new phone.
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails.
- Read a book club book.
- Cancel unnecessary subscriptions.
- Make money blogging.
- Grow my Instagram following to a certain number of followers.
- Post YouTube videos twice a month.
- Reach a specific number of views in a month on my blog.
- Learn how to do graphic design.
- Blog 5 days a week for a month.
- Consistently post on Instagram for 30 days.
Create a new blog series.(May 2020-Weekly Catch Up) Take a marketing class on skillshare.(May 2020)
- Publish a post about Charlottesville from a local’s perspective of places for visitors to check out.
Publish a YouTube video about grad school at UVA.(May 2020) Do a post about what I spend in a month.(May 2020)
- Earn 50 YouTube subscribers.
- Earn 100 YouTube subscribers.
- Create a Thankful List post.
- Create a Favorite Products post.
- Write a post about my religious beliefs.
- Do a post/video on my “teacher makeup”.
- Do a post on Greek Life from the alumnae perspective.
- See my blog grow analytically.
- Reach my blog view goals for 3 months.
- Reach my blog view goals for 6 months.
- Create a media kit.
Goals accomplish: 9/101 (8%)