It’s been time for some spring shopping! I’m the worst and love shopping (yes, I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic). I love a good deal and great transition pieces I can wear over and over again.
Adding to Cart Now
- Old Navy Sports Bra | $20 | I love a good high necked sports bra. Spin is one of my favorite activities and these are great. They’re also perfect for lounging around.
- Vintage Garment-Dyed T-Shirt Dress | $30 | These are some of my most favorite dresses to wear. They’re cute, comfortable, and easy! I love to throw on a cardigan or a jean jacket and some sandals in the summertime.
- Raw hem Jean Skirt | $25 | This definitely brings me back to middle school when these were all the rage. Love it!
- Curved Love 90s High Rise Cutoff Shorts | $59 | Honestly, I loved Abercrombie back in the day. I had my first Abercrombie sweatshirt from 6th grade, through my senior year of college. The sweatshirt was used for riding until it was literally in shreds and I threw it in the dumpster before moving all my stuff back home. I love that Abercrombie has expanded to have curvy options! You have to pay return shipping though if something doesn’t work out for you which makes me more hesitant to order from them. I’m thinking of giving these a try (same shorts but non curvy) in a size down as recommended.
- Etta Dress | $98 | I love the Lilly Pulitzer Etta shirts, and I’m thrilled to see that it is available as a dress!
- Laurenne Eyele Top | $158 | I love eyelet and Lilly so I was so excited to see this option! It’s pretty yet slightly “edgy” with the off the shoulder look.
- Lou and Grey Signature Softblend Tee Dress | $79 | This dress comes in 3 different colors and I LOVE it. I got it two years ago, and I love that they keep bringing it back. It’s definitely worth the higher price tag, too. I wear it every single week teaching.
- Blue and Ivory Shift Dress | $58 | I’m currently on the waitlist for this dress and cannot wait for it to come in stock. I love how cute it is. I realize that I do not need another blue and white dress; however, I want this one…really badly.
What are you shopping for?