It’s time for the newest 101 in 1001 update!
I have from May 15, 2020 to February 10, 2023 to finish!
- Graduate with my M. Ed in Reading from UVA.
- Walk the Lawn at UVA.
- Take and pass the RVE for Reading Specialists.
- Maintain straight A’s in Grad School.
- Apply for recertification for my teaching license.
Keep a recommendation list of books for my classroom.(Summer 2020)
- School email to inbox 0.
Fill out the FAFSA for Grad School.(May 2020) Create writing plans for 2020-2021 school year.(June 2020) Organize my classroom.(August 2020)
- Implement a lesson I normally wouldn’t.
Create a list of 101 things.(May 2020)
- Get a puppy.
- Have a puppy play date.
- Train my puppy to sit.
- Train my puppy to stay.
- Train my puppy to shake.
- Buy a house.
- Buy a queen size bed.
- Buy a sofa.
- Save a specific amount of money for my house.
Save $30,000.(July 2020) Save $35,000(October 2020) Save $40,000. Save $45,000. Save $50,000.
- Save $55,000.
- Save $60,000.
Read 53 books in a year.(October 2020)
- Take a vacation.
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been before.
- Visit London.
- Visit Harry Potter Studios near London.
- Visit Scotland.
- Complete a Beachbody program.
- Organize tax paperwork monthly.
- Clean out my closet.
- Try paddle boarding.
- Get my tshirt quilt made/make it myself.
Keep to my monthly budget for three months.May, June, July 2020.
- Reach inbox 0 (personal email).
- Unplug from technology for 24 hours.
- Go to ADPi Grand Convention.
- Visit my friend in Florida.
- Visit my friend in North Carolina.
- Visit my friend in Northern Virginia.
- Go to Polo.
- Watch a full baseball game.
- Watch a full hockey game.
- Go to a UVA Field Hockey game.
- Go to a UVA Lacrosse game.
- Take a day for myself.
Go apple picking.(November 2020)
- Go kayaking with a friend.
- Buy myself flowers.
- Visit the beach.
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon weekend.
Workout with a friend.(October 2020)
- Go a month without shopping.
Review 53 books in a year.(December 2020)
- Clean my room.
Help create a solid Alumnae Association for my sorority in my hometown.(May 2020) Serve on the board of my Alumnae Association.(President, May 2020)
- Buy a new car.
- Brunch with friends.
Cook dinner.(October 2020)
- Drink 60 oz. of water every day for a week.
- Log my volunteer hours for my sorority as an alumnae.
Donate unused items from bathroom cleanout to the Shelter for Help in Emergency.(June 2020) Cleanout my bathroom.(June 2020)
- Deep clean my car.
- Take spin class at least once a week for a month.
- Go for a hike.
- Read every day for a month.
- Buy a new phone.
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails.
Read a book club book.(October 2020)
- Cancel unnecessary subscriptions.
- Make money blogging.
- Grow my Instagram following to a certain number of followers.
Post YouTube videos twice a month.(November 2020)
- Reach a specific number of views in a month on my blog.
- Learn how to do graphic design.
Blog 5 days a week for a month.(June 2020)
- Consistently post on Instagram for 30 days.
Create a new blog series.(May 2020-Weekly Catch Up) Take a marketing class on skillshare.(May 2020) Publish a post about Charlottesville from a local’s perspective of places for visitors to check out.(June 2020) Publish a YouTube video about grad school at UVA.(May 2020) Do a post about what I spend in a month.(May 2020)
- Earn 50 YouTube subscribers.
- Have 100 YouTube subscribers.
Create a Thankful List post. (November 2020)
- Create a Favorite Products post.
Write a post about my religious beliefs.(June 2020)
- Do a post/video on my “teacher makeup”.
Do a post on Greek Life from the alumnae perspective.(June 2020)
- See my blog grow analytically.
- Reach my blog view goals for 3 months.
- Reach my blog view goals for 6 months.
- Create a media kit.
Goals accomplish: 28/101 (27.7%)