A Pinterest Recipe…you see them all the time and think “I can do that!”. But, can you?
Me being me, I would say I can’t. I’m not particularly good in the kitchen unless it involves pasta, the microwave, or baking.
So, I did an attempt at a Pinterest recipe for cheesy garlic bread. Something I love to get at restaurants, but wouldn’t normally try to make on my own.
As you know, I’ve done vlogs before. Everything from flood days to cleaning my classroom. I actually really like shooting vlogs. I’m not really one for taking pictures of my food, so I figured filming it would be the best way for me to show y’all.
Anna and I both tried them and we both give them a 10/10. They’re fairly easy to make and they take about 20 minutes total to prep and cook.
Ingredients/Things You Need:
- pizza dough (I used Pillsbury Pizza Dough)
- Cheese (mozzarella and parmesan)
- butter (1 tablespoon)
- oregano (optional)
- marinara sauce/pizza sauce
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
Directions for the Pinterest Recipe
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Roll out your pizza dough on parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and mix with the garlic. Brush the mixture onto the dough.
- Add your cheeses.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oregano-remember this is optional!
- Cut into 16 rectangles. I cut it in half and then split those pieces. I cut it in horizontally last. Since I cut it on the pan, I did have to use my fingers to pull them apart a little bit.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy! I dipped them into a marinara sauce (highly recommend).
If you give it a try let me know how yours turns out!