Summer in Lilly Pulitzer. Honestly, nothing sounds better to me! I’m so excited that things are starting to get back to normal from the pandemic. While, I know it’s not over and every country (and state) is in a different boat, I’m thankful that we’re seeing case numbers continue to decrease.
I love Lilly and that is no secret. I still have little girl dresses from when I was a minnie. I’m so excited for the opportunity to pass these on to my own minnie one day. I love a variety of styles from Lilly and that has always been the case. Here are some of my favorites:
- Kristen Swing Dress in Sway with Me | $98-$108 depending on print | I love this swing dress. Its back detailing is so sweet and adds such a fun flair.
- UPF 50+ Luxletic Adlai Skort in Boatylicious | $88 | I am obsessed with this! I’m not one for ruffles but I love the layered look on this skort. I’m a big fan of the luxletic skorts in general (I played field hockey and lacrosse in middle and high school so wearing a skort for sports is normal). However, they’re great for a relaxing day, car rides, etc.
- Isle Lattice One-Piece Swimsuit in True Navy | $138 | Lilly swimsuits are expensive. I will be the first person to say that. However, they’re also super flattering! I would suggest this if you know you’re size isn’t changing. Waiting for it to go on sale is another great option. However, this is one of the best suits you’ll ever buy.
- Mila Shift Dress in Isle of Tiled | $188 | I love Mila. She is such a comfortable dress and is super flattering. This is one of the best shifts if you have a curvier body. I’m loving the blue and white design. This is an engineered print, which means that the print looks the same on everything.
- UPF 50+ Luxletic Monica Scallop Skort in Sway with Me | $98 | Again, I love the luxletic skorts. This is no exception, and I love the scallop detail along the bottom.
- Kiawah Cropped Hoodie in Boatylicious | $108 | This is probably going to be one of my favorite prints of the summer. I’m not sure how I feel about it being cropped-I will probably try to get into the closest store (now an hour away) before buying.
- Luxletic Greer Tank Top in Coral Spritz or Resort White | $58 | I love the twist in the front. So cute and feminine yet appropriate to wear in a multitude of situations. I am definitely leaning toward purchasing it in white.
- Etta Scoopneck in Boatylicious | $48 | I’m a big fan of the fit of the etta t-shirt. My only complaint is that I wish they were thicker. However, they’re super comfortable and have a good form.
What’s your favorite Lilly style?