I love traveling and haven’t gotten to do much of it since the summer between my junior and senior years of college. I studied abroad in London which allowed me to go to Paris, France and Scotland for two separate weekends.
- London. No questions, I want to go spend more time in London. Every day I was there I still had class to attend so half of my days were spent in class. There are still a ton of things I want to do that I wasn’t able to do last time.
- Italy. Even though I don’t speak the language (a major problem I found when visiting France), I think Italy would be stunning to visit.
- Atlantis, Bahamas. Can you tell I need a vacation? Oh, and its in the single digits where I am right now? Sign me up right now for this trip. I think it would be so much fun.
- Virgin Islands. Again, it’s in the single digits here so I’m dreaming of anywhere that it is warm.
- The Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida. Holy moly this place is beautiful and I want to visit so bad!
Where do you want to travel to?