It’s time to shop for the kitchen! Y’all, I should probably be slightly concerned about how excited I get about decorating a house I don’t even own yet. I shopped for my living room here and office here. I did look at two houses last week, and neither one is going to work super well for me. One had too many steps and a horrible driveway. The other had mold in the basement. Needless to say, my realtor and I were done with the mold one very quickly!
Again, you can click on the image and it will take you to a clickable page.
- Cooking Utensils |I definitely have some of these leftover from college; however, not a complete set. I love how classic these look and they’re silicone. I absolutely love silicone for cooking utensils. The mug might not work for me though. I prefer a good clear or marble-esque jar.
- Metal measuring cups and spoons | These were part of Anna’s Christmas present and we love them! They’re super easy to clean, and they’re still going strong! The other part of Anna’s present was a Pyrex glass 2-cup measuring cup. I found it at Kohl’s for less than Amazon!
- Rolling Pin | Anna’s decor is modern farmhouse, so I got her a wooden rolling pin. We love it! We use it at least weekly.
- Hanging Baskets | These are so cute and functional!
- Food containers | If you know me, you know that I love the look for clear containers for my food. I have yet to venture into this since I don’t own my home. However, I cannot wait to do this!
- Pots and pans | Unfortunately, my pots and pans got ruined in college by one of my roommates, so I already know I will need a whole new set. I love the Cuisinart brand and its quality.
- Stainless steel bowls | I love mixing in stainless steel bowls. I don’t know why, but I do.
What are items you love for the kitchen?