The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is here!
This sale is also known as APS amongst Lilly lovers and is the best time to buy Lilly on sale! The discounts are amazing (typically between 40-70% off)! We all know I love Lilly Pulitzer and I’ve blogged about the sales in the past. I’m definitely going to pick some of my favorites for you and share them in a post tomorrow but I also wanted to give you the best tips for successful shopping.
I really don’t need any more clothes, and the amount of clothes I have to go through right now is ridiculous. However, if I was shopping, I’d be looking at dresses and dressier tops. Depending on the Luxletic item, I might be tempted.
If you missed out on a Gift With Purchase, this is also a great time to scoop them up! They are often included in the sale.
Tips for Shopping the
Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale
- Make sure your account information is up to date on lillypulitzer.com. Do this ASAP! Before the sale starts, the site will go “offline” for a lack of better description to prepare for it.
- Look in your closet and see what you do or do not need! For instance, if you have 30 skirts, you probably don’t need anymore, but you might need more tops!
- Make sure of your sizes. This is huge because items are non-returnable.
- Oddly enough, browse the website ahead of time and see what is missing from the site. Typically, they pull items that are going on sale a few days prior. Also, brand new items to the site are not going on sale, think about later summer, fall, and early resort.
- Be patient! Especially Monday morning, be prepared to wait in line!
- Check out frequently! The items you put in your tote are not saved, so be sure to check out often.
- Create a budget and stick to it. It is super easy to overspend because of the great prices. However, nothing is returnable so unless an item gets canceled you’re on the hook for paying for it!
Is there anything you’re looking for?