As I mentioned in my APS post, I’ve been a Lilly lover since I was a wee one. Well, yesterday was Lilly’s last resort release. This means Spring is coming! I’ve picked a few pieces from this release that I love.
This release is full of purple/light lilac which is often not my best color, but this collection is stunning.
1. Dillon Pullover || This was a must have item for my closet. I can honestly say I have nothing like it in my closet. Plus, it goes perfectly with leggings and jeans. This fits very true to size.
2. Short Sleeve Bay Dress || I LOVE the Bay Dress. It is flattering and I’m loving the colors.
3. Romona Fringe Sweater || This is THE sweater, y’all. It is hands down one of the most flattering sweaters I own. I already owned it in black, and had to jump Periwinkle Purple.
4. Luxletic Tank || This top will always be a favorite of mine. It is always comfortable and looks good with everything.
5. Weekender High Rise Legging || I got these in the previously released True Navy. Love them. They are the perfect length for me (I’m 5’2″ so any bottom can get too long pretty quick).
What are your must haves from this release? Remember, Spring often means larger releases/collections and more often!